Chrome Version: 73
What steps will reproduce the problem?
(0) Make sure "View > Always Show Toolbar in Fullscreen" is enabled
(1) Run Chrome with --enable-features=BookmarkAppsMac,DesktopPWAWindowing,HostWindowsInAppShimProcess flags.
(2) Visit soft-puppy.glitch.me
(3) Menu > Install Soft Puppy
(4) Open Soft Puppy from chrome:apps (you may need to export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH=<chromium out directory>)
(5) Fullscreen window with green button.
(6) Move mouse to top of screen.
What is the expected result?
The window title bar should drop down after the OS top bar drops down just like the regular browser window.
What happens instead?
The window title bar remains hidden behind the OS top bar.