Version: 44.0.2367.0 (Official Build) canary (64-bit)
OS: OS X
What steps will reproduce the problem?
1. Grab the permissions sample from this repo: https://github.com/GoogleChrome/samples (In short term you may need to grab it from the PR here: https://github.com/GoogleChrome/samples/pull/107)
2. Click the geolocation button
3. When the permission dialog shows up, click the cross to dismiss it.
4. Notice the permission state is still prompt
5. Now click the geolocation button again
6. Notice no permission UI is displayed or Geolocation value supplied
7. Now repeat 2 - 6 but for notifications and notice the permission dialog re-appearing
What is the expected output? What do you see instead?
The status to change from prompt OR the permission prompt to be displayed again