UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; CPU iPhone OS 7_0_4 like Mac OS X) AppleWebKit/537.51.1 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/7.0 Mobile/11B554a Safari/9537.53
Steps to reproduce the problem:
1. Open tabs from a web page using @font-face fonts (open with command-click so they open in another tan, without making them active.)
2. go to another app, switch back and forth
3. Pay attention as soon as you come back to chrome, and some custom fonts would show the default font (times)
It seems the issue happens by a combination of;
1) websites with jQuery animation refreshing the browser in the background
2) pages opened in a hidden tab (command-click)
3) leaving the browser and coming back (switching apps)
4) pages using fonts with @font-face
It looks like some redraw script doesn't work the same on the active window than on inactive ones. Some things keep refreshing (like the jquery slider) but other things don't (like the custom fonts), or the font is re-applied every time the tan comes to the front or catches mouse events, but not fast enough to catch up with the app switching.
What is the expected behavior?
The font defined to show instead
What went wrong?
The default serif don't (times in my case) is shown
Does it occur on multiple sites: Yes
Is it a problem with a plugin? N/A
Did this work before? Yes Not sure if something in the computer, like installed fonts, changed, or it started from the last update.
Does this work in other browsers? Yes
Chrome version: 32.0.1700.107 Channel: stable
OS Version: 10.6.9
I found another issue about this (236298) but it still happens to me with the browser up-to-date, so it seems not fixed as that issue shows.
Also,I wanted to provide extra info to reproduce it, but I was not able to comment on it, which promotes duplicates like this, so I had to open this one. Please merge if this is the same.