UserAgent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1) AppleWebKit/537.31 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/26.0.1410.3 Safari/537.31
Steps to reproduce the problem:
1. Go to a site with scollbars. *Any* site. Even https://code.google.com/p/chromium/issues/list would do.
2. Or go to http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tryit.asp?filename=tryhtml_select
3. Or go to http://www.w3schools.com/tags/tryit.asp?filename=tryhtml_select_size
4. Try opening an issue and see the textarea elements.
What is the expected behavior?
1. A vertical scrollbar appears on the right of the page.
2. A button with an arrow pointing down appears on the right of the select element.
3. There's a scrollbar (even if disabled) on the right of the select box.
4. There's a resize handle in the lower right corner.
What went wrong?
1. There's no scrollbar.
2. The drop down button is there, but tiny.
3. No scrollbar.
4. No resize handle.
Did this work before? Yes In the previous version.
Chrome version: 26.0.1410.3 Channel: dev
OS Version: 6.1 (Windows 7, Windows Server 2008 R2)
1. It's like overflow: hidden but the page is scrollable with the mouse wheel. Even setting overflow: scroll the scrollbars don't appear.
Windows 7 with Classic Windows Theme.
Please fix it as soon as possible - this update is a *disaster*!